Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 8
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:38:10 -0800

Don Dory wrote & showed:
>>> The first image is preparation, people of this generation believe in
> complete meals so salad(mixed greens with added tomatoes and green
>peppers for C).
>The second image is a little later when customers are being served.
> The third image is from the serving line.
>The next image is a broad view of the team work these septuagenarians use
> keep the line moving.
>The last image is a broad view toward the end of service.

Hi Don,
A fine set of images to go along with a fine set of folks. Not enough people
in this world like those you've shown in your pictures.

Give them my regards the nexttime you see them and all the best to your
parents being good stalwart folks going above and beyond the call of duty.
:-)

Excellent clean photojournalism effort on your part. Congrats!
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant