Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael A's PAW for weeks 4, 5, 6 & 7 (late!)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:17:15 +0100

Michael,

This one:

http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk6alt1-0202-1005.html

is the nicest of the lot, in my opinion.

This one:

> Week 7: http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk7-0202-1124.html

is an amusing shot, easy to get in touristy spots like this, but nice anyway. I
always find it funny to see people with camcorders shooting inanimate objects or
posing their family in front of something, like they would do for a still shot.

As for shooting in culturally diverse places, my closest experience would be in
some of the immigrant neighborhoods in Brussels (particularly one called Little
Zaire). If it is just on the street I would shoot and ask later, otherwise (if
in a shop or bar) I would usually ask, especially if I had just bought
something.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman