Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting Fact - Crash photo
From: "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:10:19 -0500

Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com> wrote:

> Interesting series of photos. That driver was luck to walk away.
> Reminded me of a scene from the film 'Crash' where a sub-
> culture of freaks take photos of car crashes.
> Weird and disturbing film.
>
> http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0207.htm

As long as we're covering car crashes <g> here's one I took about a year
ago. A quick snap through the windshield as I drove past just ahead of the
police. No time to focus or set exposure. No Leica content either...this was
a Contax II or IIa and Zeiss 5cm f/1.5 Sonnar. Film was, I think, HP5+.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dkieltyka/CarCrash.htm

- -Dave-