Subject: [Leica] Re: R3-MOT stupid petricks question
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:57:16 -0800

I had two R3s, both with winders. And I forget how it worked.

BUT...

Do you have to have the advance lever part way out to turn on the camera?
That is, will the camera take photographs with the advance lever closed? Is
there a switch in the advance lever that turns on everything? Somewhere in
the cellars of my brain, it says that the lever must be slightly out in
order to turn on the camera. If true, then you have it correct. But maybe
I'm thinking of some other camera...

Jim