Subject: RE: [Leica] off-topic: Where to get a Nikon F2 CLA'd?
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:30:27 -0800

Jonathan,

I've heard good things about CameraTechs. They are in the University
district.

http://www.cameratechs.com/index.htm

They have several F2's listed on their used page. You might also want to
inquire with the Nikon salesperson at Glazers and see where the local Nikon
toting pros have their cameras repaired.

Tom Finnegan