Subject: RE: [Leica] AM50
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:11:37 -0800

Casually flipping through the Film Development Cookbook at the breakfast
table this morning, I noticed a description of a developer named DK-50. It
got me wondering if this mysterious AM50 developer is related. DK-50 is
described as a buffered non-solvent developer that produces high sharpness
and excellent mid-tone seperation. It is recommended for low contrast scenes
and controlled lighting situations like in a studio. It is not recommended
for high contrast situations. This sounded to me to be right up Erwin's
alley, so those interested might want to inquire further with him to see if
AM50 and DK-50 are basically the same.

Tom Finnegan