Subject: Re: [Leica] R and M 6 Prices
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:17:37 -0500

Feliciano di Giorgio wrote:

> True, but the majority of us plunked down between $1500-1900 for a new
> M, which is comparable to the top Nikon and Canon models. If you look in a
> catalog you will notice that $2500 is medium format territory.

Please keep in mind that when the Nikon F5 first came out, the list
price was three grand and one could not find it for less then about
twenty eight hundred, which is what I paid.  Maybe the price will come
down after a while, like it did with the F5, then again propably not:)

Sam

Message from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] R and M 6 Prices)