Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Developing Question (sample image) Help!
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:29:05 -0000

Mark

Thanks for your response.  Perhaps I should have included more of the image,
but the look across the whole neg is of snow/graininess, or at least I
cannot see any 'spider web' type patterns.  All the chemicals and the wash
were at 20 C.

The image is a scan from the negative.  With regard to the wetting agent,
Ilford state a dilution of 1:200.  I use 300ml of fluid in the developing
tank, so I add 1ml of wetting agent.  Is this too much perhaps?

I think the scanner is fine as it scans Delta 400 and other films perfectly.
I think the fault lies with me ;-(

Thanks again.

Simon