Subject: [Leica] Adam's PAW - week six
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:04:02 -0800

I feel a bit behind when I went to Santa Fe but I'm back in force.

I've decided to post only scanned prints, rather than scanned negatives, which
makes me get into the darkroom.

The main PAW for Week Six is found at:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/TeaKettles.jpg>

The alternates are:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/pot-display.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/large-images/thingie.jpg>

The name of the workshop was "Seeing Light". Taught by Tony O'Brien, we worked
with making black and white images with interesting light. For the latter part
of the week we were supposed to design a project. My project was "Retail
Displays".  All of these images were shot as a part of the project.

Film was Tri-X at 400 processed by the local lab in XTOL. I think all of these
images were made with the 50mm Summicron.

thingie and TeaKettles were shot about 5 PM from inside a shop. I have no idea
what "thingie" is but the base was a translucent yellow.

the pots image was shot the following day in the afternoon while waiting for
some clouds to pass - plus it was on the shady side of a building and
illuminated by the light from a white wall about 10 feet away. The pots are
actually about 5 inches high.

Your thoughts and criticism are most welcome.

I'll be catching up over the next week as I get more time in the darkroom.
Better images are to come.

My paw is at:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2002PAW/>

Thanks