Subject: Re: [Leica] chas paw 8
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:08:17 -0800

On 2/21/02 at 9:44 PM, charles@charlesharris.com (Charles Harris) thoughtfully
wrote:

> On a recent trip to NYC I did the photo gallery thing during one of my
> afternoons. This is in one of those "industrial" galleries down around 23rd
> or so. After the recent what we look like thread, I thought it in keeping.
> 'I'm an elevator man in a cheap hotel, in exchange for the rent in a one
> room cell'. Name that tune.
>
> charles
> http://www.charlesharris.com/paw/elevator.html

I sure like this photo. I can't make up my mind if I like your being in the
picture or not - but I think I do. I remembered it as being black and white but
as I've gone back view it again I see it's in color. It's a very nice image.

I especially like the out of focus patterns on the right side. Very very nice.

Adam