Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash for M5
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:21:25 -0700

The standard module that comes with the 40MZ-3 flash will work fine as the
M5 only has a hotshoe. The SF-20 will also work on the M5 in the automatic
setting as well as manual.

John Collier

You are not that far away and would be welcome to borrow my spare SF-20 to
try it out.

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Flash for M5)