Subject: Re: [Leica] price of a 280 2.8 APO Telyt-R
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:14:19 +0100

Andy,

Others have already given you price tips. Sometimes you just have to be
patient. I have tried to sell my large Billingham bag for several months
without takers (a few off-list inquiries, that's all). But last week a LUGger
in Germany expressed interest, and yesterday we met near Munich (I was there on
business) and did the deal in person. So unless you are desperate for the cash,
just be patient, someone will come along eventually.

I would definitely try ebay, it is a good gauge of the market and the cost of
listing is so marginal relative to the value of the lens that you are not
running any big risk.

Nathan