Subject: [Leica] doctors,lawyers, and M7's
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:39:06 -0700

> Aside from list members, my only personal acquaintance who used a Leica is a
> seasonal park ranger (driving an 18-year-old minivan).

Hi boys and girls.....

I am a 59 year old doctor, driving a ten year old car, and using a 25 year old Leica....so
what's the point...     :-)     ??

Why the sudden fascination with doctors, lawyers and M7's........?

I took my M6 classic into the hospital the other day to photograph some kids....
amusing.... repeatedly I was told by staff and patients, that  I

"looked like a tourist".....

have a Friday....Steve