Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NOW...M6 piece of cake.
From: "steve - susquehanna technologies" <smammone@susq-tech.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 19:56:22 -0400

I just bought my first Leica this Friday, it is an M6.  I did a lot of
reaserch and reading before making the purchase.  I must admit, I often
wondered just how hard it could be to load film into the camera.  I am glad
to report that I have found it to be very easy (on my fifth roll).   Perhaps
all the years of loading my medium format Mamyia TLR, Salyut and some old
folding cameras has given me good practice.