Subject: [Leica] re: how to look like a pro
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:23:47 -0500

tim sagely advised:

>Once it has acquired a proper "patina" apply a couple of odd
>stickers to it - say the kind you find s[t]uck on fruit....

i actually DO have some bananna stickers on my m3 -- i must be a pro!

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/m3/bananna2.jpg

but the real beauty is this baby, which is currently in germany. or so my
camera shop thinks:

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/m3/frankenleica1.jpg

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/m3/frankenleica2.jpg

you will weep with joy looking at it so lose no time. (winding lever
curtosy of sal dimarco and aftermarket rewind crank curtosy of steve l.
in case you were wondering.)

kyle (who saw on a website once "photographers take pictures with their
cameras, camera collectors take pictures OF their cameras")

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] re: how to look like a pro)