Subject: [Leica] re: how to look like a pro
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:18:28 -0500

in reference to my bananna cam

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/m3/bananna2.jpg
 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/m3/frankenleica1.jpg
 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/m3/frankenleica2.jpg

Chandos logically observed:

>You realize, Kyle, that you, alone, will be responsible for a sudden spike
>in the actuarial tables representing sudden deaths among middle-aged camera

>technicians in Germany.
>
>I hope that your conscience can bear this.

about a year ago my nikon f100 broke and i had to send it back to nikon usa
to get repaired (under warrentee) and across the logo on the front (where it
normally says NIKON) i'd placed a sticker that said "MADE IN CHINA" that
came stuck to a garmet bag linda bought and there was a hello kitty sticker
on the back. nikon repaired the camera in championship time, but they
removed both of my stickers.

go figure.

kc