Subject: [Leica] Website
From: "RT" <rtansa@mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 06:06:19 +0800

Dear Friends
I have been sending mail in HTML format, so I am not sure if all have read
it. I have reset this to Plain Text, so here is the message again.
I have just put some pictures up on my website, and would love comments on
and off list. Many thanks in advance to those who have already seen it and
sent me invaluable opinions ( Nathan, Don, Doug etc. ).I really appreciate
them.
www.rtansa.freeservers.com

Best regards from Singapore.
Roland