Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 21mm f3.4 Super Angulon Question
From: Eric C <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:21:42 +0000

Hi Olivier ,

In none of the shots I have taken , including those with plenty of sky or
the sun in the frame is there any obvious light fall off. I too have seen
lots of measurements and comments regarding this , but it is not
particularly noticeable in any shots that I have taken.

Maybe I'm not using it correctly !!  :)

Bests
Eric