Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 21mm f3.4 Super Angulon Question
From: Eric C <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:02:08 +0000

Hi Don ,

I can't remember what f stops I was using on the shots with plenty of sky
but it was a bright day , around midday.

I guess I'm just lazy in wanting to be able to meter with the on board
system. I do have a handheld meter , a Gossen Starlight , great meter but
not exactly pocketable.

The metering question was whether to get the lens machined by Malcolm Taylor
as Jem Kime had done , also I believe Jonathan Eastland . I have spoken with
Jem today and he was very pleased with the work. It allows metering with the
M6 , but with about a 1 stop adjustment.Probably best to leave well alone ,
if I'm thinking of getting an ASPH 21.

Bests
Eric