Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW Week 8 - Never Cry Wolf !!
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:38:57 -0400

Hi all:

There was an error in the main page I posted a few minutes ago.  It is now
fixed.

This weeks PAW has gone to the dogs. Actually wolves and Coyotes.

I am away from the darkroom and scanner this weekend, so this weeks paw is
being posted today.  These are some wildlife I shot this Wednesday.  All
shot with the R8 and the 400mm 2.8 or 105-280.  I used Provia 100F pused to
EI200.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/index.html

I was in a blind for the main shot.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk8.htm