Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Robert Stevens PAW Week 8 - Never Cry Wolf !!
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:32:20 -0400

Eric:

The wolves were up a small hill at a slightly higher level than me.  Being
in a blind, the camera was out the port at about  3 1/2 feet from the
ground.  I was probably shooting at their eye level.  I think I would have
needed to be on my belly and the lens near the ground in order to get what
you were looking for.  Maybe next time  I will try it that way.

Regards,

Robert