Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers
From: "R. R. Hirtler" <hirtler@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:03:50 -0500

My name is Rick.  ("Hi, Rick", ala AA) I'm not a doctor nor a lawyer, but I
have seen a few buying Leicas at my favorite photo haunt.  As for me, I'm a
computer guy who fell in love with the M6 and managed to buy one new on
layaway in '97 along with a used 35mm Summicron.

As far as I'm concerned, the computer work is just to pay the rent, keep
food in the cabinets, and pay for photo chemicals, darkroom time, and of
course, my next Leica. ;)

- -R. In NJ