Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: P&S cameras and Canon L glass compared to Leica
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:25:38 -0800

The only time I ever got stiffed by a client. A magazine I was shooting
for, owned by a swiss parent company, pulled it off the presses two
hours before the run's start. Apparently they lost $250 Million,
over-amped Reagan dollars, over night on that faithful day when the
stock market got wobble ass.
I was also shooting a lot of car dealership advertising then, and yes
there was a perceptible change. Out here in the Southland of California,
the auto industry is a like watching the economic weather channel. It's
just one big happy yo-yo.
But then again, it's a perception seen through the fog of daily living.
Slobodan Dimitrov