Subject: Re: [Leica] Was AM50 ... Now DK52
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:41:26 -0500

I took a negative that I had printed the week before, and had processed in
Ilford Multigrade developer (1:14), and printed it with the same exposure
and filter.  This time I developed in D-52 1:1.  Both prints were developed
for three minutes.  Both were on Ilford MG warmtone fiber.  Except for image
color both prints were identical in contrast and density.  I was pretty
surprised by that.  I expected to have to adjust something.

There is or was a Selectol Soft developer but that's not D-52.  The
"Darkroom Cookbook" lists another formula that is supposed to be close to
Selectol Soft.

Mike D