Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:12:29 -0500

My dad, although no doctor, was also in the "getting nose cones to the
ground" business.  He taught me a lot of what I know of darkroom work.  He
had long since given up the practice but got me started when I was 12 or 13.

I on the other hand probably tried when my kids were too young since neither
has taken up the hobby.

Mike D