Subject: [Leica] Re: doctors and lawyers
From: Nigel <beverlyhillscamera@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 09:55:51 -0800

There's nothing wrong with being a lawyer or a doctor and wanting to be a photographer, photography is one of those addictions that never
goes away, it lives in a very small cave at the back of the brain and comes out for a stroll on a regular basis!

I'm lucky to have some really good lawyers as customers...one of them actually helped me out for free when Samy's Camera sicked their
attorney on me for starting my own store.  Well...not entirely for free, I'm paying back with M6 lessons!