Subject: [Leica] Friday FS @ Beverly Hills + The Perfect M6 Case!
From: Nigel <beverlyhillscamera@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 10:33:33 -0800

Hi everyone,

Today I have the following goodies for sale:

R8 Black, German, Leica USA Demo with One Year Leica USA wrnty, $1250.00

R7 Black & R7 Silver, both in excellent condition, $800.00 each
R 24mm f/2.8 $800.00
R 90mm f/2.8 $425.00
M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH, Black, excellent condition $1600.00
Leica M7, $2350.00 arriving shortly.
Epson 785EPX printer, $189.00 (three in stock)

It has taken me a while but I have finally found the perfect M6/7 + 1
lens + Winder case, it is the Billingham Beta 6 ($89.00)  It fits like a
glove!

My store website is up and I am updating it daily, for used Leica stuff
please follow the OUTLET link on the home page.  BHCameraCentre

All the best to all of you, thanks again for all your support!

Nigel @ Beverly Hills Camera Centre.
310.277.5222
BeverlyHillsCamera@earthlink.net