Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Now "over-amped"
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:36:04 -0800

I just ran it by my wife, and she started enumerating all the other ones
I'm currently doing.
Oh well, maybe next year.
The mainstays of the client were upper end makes, from Rolls-Royce,
remember the Sterling, BMW, Jaguar, Land-Rover, Toyota(who eventually
ripped off the idea, and started doing it internally), etc. And then
just about every low end make, where the real money was. Demographically
it represents a good spread of Californians during that time. Better
stop talking about it, I can feel myself revving up for it.
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Now "over-amped")
In reply to: Message from "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com> (RE: WAY off topic - "over-amped" Regan/Clinton dollars - was RE: [Leica] Re: P&S cameras and Canon L glass compared to Leica)
Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Re: Now "over-amped")