Subject: [Leica] one afternoon, one roll of fim
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:23:03 -0500

I walked down two streets last Thursday (or, rather, a street and a
road).  Duke of Gloucester Street is across from my office and is the
"main" street of ye olde Colonial Williamsburg.  It's designed to be
pretty, and it is.  I live on Maryus Road in the Guinea marshes of
Gloucester, Virginia.  When I got home from work, I strolled down to the
end of the road.

These images represent a loose edit of one roll of one 36 exp. roll of Fuji
Reala (first time that I've used it), exposed between about 1:30 and 5:30
PM on a glorious February afternoon.  Duke of Gloucester Street and Maryus
Road are about 25 miles distant from one another.  They might as well be in
different countries, but both are located in the Tidewater of the
Chesapeake Bay.

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/dogmaryus/dogmaryus.htm

Thought I'd share them.  Comments, as ever, welcomed cheerfully.

Chandos

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] one afternoon, one roll of fim)
Message from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Eric's PAW week 8)
Message from "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu> (RE: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 8)