Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Zenit Portable Enlargers
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:52:57 -0400

Greg:

I had one as a teenager.  It folded into a suitcase and was auto focus.  I
think it just took leica thread mount lenses.  Mine came with a Russian
50mm lens.  I don't remember it doing enlargements much larger than 11x14.

If you have to travel with an enlarger, it would be a neat one to have
mounted with a better lens.  It would be good too if you have to use a
bathroom at home for a darkroom, as it can fold up into its case for storage.

Regards,

Robert