Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Zenit Portable Enlargers
From: "E. van Ginkel" <E.vGinkel@inter.NL.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:06:31 +0100

As far as I can recollect the enlarger was tested in the 70's together with
other amateur enlargers by a consumer-organisation overhere in the
Netherlands. The russian enlarger didn't get any point because it was
electrical unsafe and therefor dangerous to use. So be careful with them.
Electric current can en will kill you especially in wet environments like
bathrooms. The enlarger came normally with a industar lens like the cheap
zorki's. It sucks as an enlarger lens.

René