Subject: RE:[Leica] P&S cameras and Canon L glass compared to Leica
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:25:38 +0100

>Slobodan, or anyone shooting Canon, I find the comment about the L
>series lens interesting.  Do you have any examples of the bokah from
>these lens?  This is the image I am trying to match:
>http://w3.one.net/~carleton/images/diyl/Irma-Marie-Walking.jpg

Sam

I'm a Leica M and a Canon L lenses user. I think that M lenses are
unsurpassed but I don't believe R lenses have this edge over other brands
like Contax or Canon. But this is only a premonition as I had a R8 and some
lenses just few days and if other user of R and Canon says I'm wrong I'll
accept it. Speaking about Canon bokeh please visit my web site, last page,
and you can see a zoom 100-400mm Canon picture with, IMHO, excelent bokeh.
The site is http://fmaturanavizcaya.tripod.com/fmaturana/

kind regards

Felix