Subject: RE: [Leica] LFI ( Leica Fotographie)
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:03:26 -0400

Hey Frank I agree with you. LFI is a total waste of money. I hope
someone at leica is reading this. They are showcasing mediocre
portfolios. I think we at the lug have better portfolios than what they
show.
Plus I think Popular photography magazine has better context.
I will cancel.

Regards
Felix Erazo
www.thrutheviewfinder.com