Subject: Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers
From: bourgeois and biblical <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:30:54 -0600

dennis:

> Give her the M and insure it with a personal articles floater policy.
> Covers
> just about any type of loss you can imagine.

what's a ballpark figure on how much this would cost?  i'd like to
insure my stuff but am a babe in the woods on things like this.

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=190241

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

When I get depressed, I just look at our two wiener dogs.  You'll never
see more of a can-do attitude in a can't-do body than a wiener dog."
	--Kevin Kling

Rap is a continuation of the Sex Pistols; it's quite obvious.
	--John(nny Rotten) Lydon

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] re: doctors and lawyers)