Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:48:50 -0700

He needs a Visoflex II or III. The Visoflex I has a longer optical
registration and will not allow the 560/6.8 (or f5.6) to focus to infinity
even if he could cobble together adapters to mount it. The 14182 is a 60mm
extension tube that fits between the optical head and mounting tube of the
400f6.8/560f6.8 lenses to allow closer focusing (it then will not focus to
infinity). You could have the mounting tube cut down and fitted with a LTM
mount but it would seem easier and less expensive just to buy the right
Viso. The Televit also has a bayonet mount and is designed to work with the
shorter optical registration of the Viso II and III.

So I guess the short answer is no.

John Collier