Subject: Re: [Leica] Rewind crank for M6.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:45:45 -0700

I do not know why the web page disappeared but here is the info from it:

Richard Wasserman
1240 Maple Ave
Wilmette, IL 60091
USA

disfromage@aol.com

I sell the Rewinds for $35.00 each, or $26.50 each in quantities of 12 or
more.  Chrome and black are the same price.  This price includes shipping to
the US or Canada. There is a $5.00 shipping charge per order to all other
countries.

My email address is disfromage@aol.com, or you can fax me at 312/666-8209.
I do not accept credit cards. Checks or bank drafts in US funds are fine.