Subject: Re: [Leica] New pictures up
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:22:30 -0800

Ted Bayer wrote and showed:
>>I haven't shot a b&w neg. for 50 year so just for the practice of
scanning some (I scan prints as I don't have a neg. scanner) I have put
together a little folder titled "50 years ago in Germany".  I hope you
will enjoy them.    To view my folders, please go to:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/tedbayer/index.html<<<<<<<

Hi Ted,
Hey a nice collection and you know what?........... You may have done all
this B&W 50 years ago and today you're voicing some trepidation of starting
again, but the truth is, it's like learning to ride a bicycle............
once you do, you never forget.

All you need is to get B&W loaded and have a go at it! :-) Once you have
it'll all come rushing back like it was yesterday. ;-)  Even your eye will
sharpen as you begin the hunt for images once again!

Good luck with the return, you'll be fine! :-) We all look forward to new
postings.

ted
(the other one) ;-)
Ted Grant Photography Limited