Subject: Re: [Leica] New pictures up
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:21:39 -0800

Ted, you are always so encouraging -- thank you.

I intend to start shooting up a storm any day now -- but I promise I
will be selective in what I post.  Hey, maybe one day I will even try to
do the PAW thing.  ;-)

As for the eye -- you are so right.  I have been driving by so many
wonderful opportunities and didn't even know it as I haven't done much
in photography for such a long time.  Now, I am beginning to see things
in a different way again -- looking for those photo opportunities.  Of
course, seeing all the great pictures on the list has stimulated a lot
of desire to do more myself.

Again, Thanks.

Ted in Olalla