Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 8 (Nathan): art in Copenhagen
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:57:13 +0100

Hi Sonny,

I have no idea where the name came from, but that is what it is called. To my
knowledge, the founder of the museum (who had made his money in some decidedly
humdrum industry, I forgot which one) had no particular connection to your
state. It is definitely a place to visit, the town in which it is located is
called Humlebæk and is reachable by the local commuter train from the center of
Copenhagen in 20 minutes or so.

The woman depicted on the statue is what we would call "frodig" in Danish, but
"saftig" which literally means "juicy" could also be applied...

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Nathan