Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 8 (Nathan): art in Copenhagen
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:10:50 -0600

Well, of course, it seems you are trolling for comments from me to show a
picture from a museum called Louisiana.

That second is a wonderful shot to let you feel the environment.   I will
cetainly put it on my list foe when I travel there again.

The first is (how you say it in Danish?) Zaftig, I think is the German . . .
wonderful statue. great catch.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com