Subject: [Leica] Cheers for Erwin
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:43:49 -0600

This list can be a wonderful thing. What a pleasure to read an insider
technically rich review of the M7 on the day of its release. Thanks Erwin.
Of great interest to me was the summary comparison of the various M models.
Particularly the part about the M5. A real user alright. The slightly
overhanging shutter speed dial and the speed indication in the viewfinder
make it really fun and fast to use.
Snap one up in the used market before they all disappear into collectors
vaults.

Don