Subject: Re: [Leica] Cheers for Erwin
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:09:30 -0800

Bob,

...nothing to do with Erwin's being a treasure or not.
It's the way these kind statements are made, that's it.

On the other side, Erwin seems to be a nice person, a very knowledgeable
gentleman. I also wrote to him some time ago and got a very kind response
from him.
Nothing to do with him, just the way those statements are made.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com