Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Question on the M7 and the Metz 54 MZ-3
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:18:20 -0800 (PST)

Not that I disagree with you.
If that theory holds true, which is not a TTL, nor
auto mode with the flash, in fact its a manual mode,
then the HSS mode should work with M6 as well. I see
no difference of the shutter operating in 1/1000
between the M7 or the M6.
Just one of those inquisition of the whys and hows on
something that I don't know and yet wants to find out.
I might be overly complicating the issue, but I don't
think the explanation is that simple with the
integration between the Metz 54 and the M7 in HSS
mode.