Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicagate
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:50:28 -0500

Erwin - a personal thank you for your work and this goes for your recent
email to the group - I very much appreciated hearing about YOU and your
Leica and non-Leica activities.  You've answered the questions posed by
others and I would think this should be the last on this issue.  I also want
to mention that Erwin brought us as best I can tell the info about the M7
fastest and most reliable.  I was up early on Sunday and there was nothing
on the M7 until Erwin's report was transported here by another individual.
There are still on Tuesday many people on the Usegroup still asking - "is it
true, is the M7 a reality?".

Once Again thank you Erwin

ernie nitka

http:/home.twcny.rr.com/nitka