Subject: [Leica]
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:43:25 -0500

Javier - take a chill pill!  If you are into using Leicas - what do you
expect.  Solms does things slowly - if that displeases you change over
entirely to whatever bleeding edge techno-camera you like.  As far as the
South Park Commemorative M7 issues - I think you have things backwards:
Solms sees a market and in order for them to continue to survive doing it
THEIR way they raise cash by selling these ridiculous commemorative M's.  To
my way of thinking - more power and cash to them - goes directly into R and
D for M's and R's

Ernie Nitka