Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leicagate
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:35:58 -0500

I'm sure that's how you view it, Alan, because that view is totally
reflective of your personality. My view is that Erwin responded in a
forthright manner to a set of perfectly legitimate, totally obvious
questions, and, as I stated when I asked them, I take his answers at
absolute face value, and consider that any questions I have regarding his
independence have been answered. And, of course, that I was mistaken in my
belief that he is not as independent as any other reviewer of photographic
equipment.

If you consider that someone "kicking (my) ass," that's your problem.

B. D.