Subject: Re: [Leica] Buried Hatchets
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:34:18 -0800

> I got some emails by persons who want to stay anonymous (out of fear!)
> that one is not allowed to quarrel with Mr Colen and when doing were
> forced off from the lists they were on.

In the 10 years the LUG has existed I have only booted people five times;
three of the five were the same person, who I let back on and then booted a
second time, and then a third
time.

So I've kicked 3 people off the LUG in 10 years. One of the 3 is now back
on as a posting member and, since he's been behaving himself, I'm willing
to have him back. Another one of them is back as a lurker, but hasn't
actually posted anything under his new address.

I assure you that none of these expulsions was for anything so bland as
quarreling with Mr Colen.

Replies: Reply from "Steve Caspersen" <mectau@attbi.com> ([Leica] Kodachrome)
Message from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Buried Hatchets)