Subject: [Leica] my bonds have been loosed
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:53:45 -0600

Kyle,

Thank you for posting your woe...idiom vs. rut.

I loaded up my EOS 7 with Ilford 3200, twisted on my 50mm macro, walked to
the coffee shop, shot all sorts of little vignettes, had a capuccino, met
and visited with a very nice man who saw my camera and stopped to chat about
things photographic, came home, processed the roll and am ever so anxiously
awaiting their dry-down so I can spend my afternoon in darkroom bliss.

Just knowing others (and of such caliber...Tina, you're in there too) suffer
with the trials and tribulations of creative stress was enough to unblock my
demon.

Thank you...even tho you didn't know I needed you.

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press
Telephone 816-333-9111
Telefax 816-333-9113