Subject: Re: [Leica] Day in Life Africa
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:53:29 -0600

>Tina Manley wrote:
>
>>  It will be a totally digital
>>  project:  http://www.ditlafrica.com/on_assignment/digital_process.html
>>
>>  A very sponsored event!
>>
>>  Tina
>
>I hope they bring enough batteries...
>
>feli

Batteries indeed.
One participant I spoke with shoots mostly film and was not too sure
about shooting digital. Another said he was comfortable with the
(Nikon) D1x, but was apprehensive about the sponsor's camera.
We're talking about 90 fairly high-profile photogs who all have
opinions. Telling them ALL that they WILL shoot with Olympus digital
should be interesting. Unlike the LUG where we all agree on
everything it should be interesting to see if it really is all
digital.
Best,
John

Message from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Day in Life Africa)