Subject: Re: [Leica] Develoment Help!
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 23:42:23 -0000

Andrew

I just did exactly the same thing as you are planning to do.  Due to space
restrictions I could not set up a 'darkroom' as such so I bought the Nova FP
daylight processing unit.  It works great.  I had some initial problems as I
wanted to continue using the Ilford Delta 100 and 400 films but I was
getting very grainy images with the Ilford HC developer I was using.  Once I
switched to Ilford ID-11 I started developing excellent negatives that
scanned beautifully and produce great prints on my black and white
Piezography set-up.

I can now consistently produce good quality negs from the Delta films (which
I find to be great quality films) so if you go that route I would be glad to
let you know what I am doing.

Of course there are many more experienced on this list than me so there is
an element of the blind leading the blind here ;-)

Good luck with it.

Simon